Hello. I finally nailed a “proper” blog together. I’ll warn you now it’s fairly geeky but hopefully reads less like an instruction manual than the previous attempt.
Speaking of previous attempts, the sandbox is still up. Amazingly some people are actually reading it so I’ve left it alone.
Anyway, for what it’s worth, here’s some stuff what I wrote…
- Nespresso Compatible - Nov 2013
- All Your Base 2013 - Oct 2013
- Experiments with Elasticsearch - part 1 - Sep 2013
- Making coffee - Feb 2013
- Coffee Behavioural Therapy - Jan 2013
- Studying with the Open University - Dec 2012
- Mmmm, Pi - Dec 2012
- All Your Base 2012 - Nov 2012
- A Few Thoughts on Tablets - Nov 2012
- Amazon’s latest Kindle backend tweaks - Jan 2012
- MongoUK 2011 - Sep 2011
- Open Mac surgery - Jul 2011
- The year of the robot - Feb 2011
New and improved - now 99% open source!
Took me a while but I eventually realised that I could hide the
_drafts folder in its own private submodule! *opens main repo* (Excuse the mess - I may retrospectively merge a few commits.)